I'm becoming disenchanted

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
I don't know what it is. There was a day where I was happy wasting lots of time on random online forums, taking about stupid shit with random strangers. But no more. For some reason, forums just don't interest me anymore. There are still two I frequent, one populated by all my real life friends, the other because my girlfriend spends a lot of time there.

But all the others...Genmay, UF, etc...I just find myself unable to get into the swing of things any more.

What's wrong with me? :(

Fat Burger said:
I don't know what it is. There was a day where I was happy wasting lots of time on random online forums, taking about stupid shit with random strangers. But no more. For some reason, forums just don't interest me anymore. There are still two I frequent, one populated by all my real life friends, the other because my girlfriend spends a lot of time there.

But all the others...Genmay, UF, etc...I just find myself unable to get into the swing of things any more.

What's wrong with me? :(

I am soooooo gonna kick you in the nuts on Tuesday :mad:

j/k- I know EXACTLY what you mean. There's nothing wrong with you at all; you just get tired of it after a while.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I find myself the same way actually, spamming on genmay is boring as hell so I kinda gave up posting there. I prefer a good book to the internet right now.
Same here
Unfortunately, reading at my desk is too obvious.

Well, I could dive into the four foot stack of Microsoft books, I guess...