I'm becoming disenchanted

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well there was the really scandalous one where you were seen drinking Coors Light

dont1.gif

And as for the original post...

Take a break for a while.

Genmay never really interested me much, I went there to keep up with a few people I've gotten to know. I posted once in a while when I noticed a thread on the front page where someone asked a serious question that I could help with. I just can't take browsing a thread with 100 posts containing 42, you touch yourself at night, I'm fucking crying here, :25k: and so on...

I don't really mind threads derailing here since it's conversation between people that know each other. It's not mindless, vapid text. If I don't know what's going on, I can mind my own business.

I do get jaded with forums from time to time. I let the above things annoy me when I shouldn't. So I take a break. It used to be that I only posted while at work, it passed the time and was something to interdict the doldrums. I suppose I have another reason to stick around more often now. But I don't mind that one.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Actually they're mostly complete, they just need the side rails done and a couple of holes made.

I just have the dexterity of an epileptic chimpanzee.

Well, Id voulenteer my services if it was anything but gun parts, but this being a government facility I dont know if I could explain my way out of that one if I got caught :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, that's probably not the wisest thing to get caught doing.

People around here already think Im flaky
If I got in trouble for "terrist activites" everyone would be all like, "Oh yeah, I saw that coming a mile away, hes TOTALLY a terrorist"
:p
:shady:

Drool-Boy said:
People around here already think Im flaky
If I got in trouble for "terrist activites" everyone would be all like, "Oh yeah, I saw that coming a mile away, hes TOTALLY a terrorist"
:p
:shady:
I've had ammo and parts sent to my office.

Imagine my secretary's surprise when she signed for a package that had a gun barrel sticking out of it :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:

Imagine my secretary's surprise when she signed for a package that had a gun barrel sticking out of it :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ChikkenNoodul said:
OMFG that would've had the whole building in a panic!

Of course, this was all pre-9/11, I don't dare have anything sent here now.

I've caught crap for parts catalogs being sent here.

A guy here at work had a .jpg of himself holding a firearm at a firing range and HR made him take it off his computer:tard:

ChikkenNoodul said:

A friend of mine here did that. Ordered like a 50 pound box of ammo and had it shipped here. He didn't know the box was gonna say something about it having live ammo in it. The guy in the mailroom called him and said he better get that box out of there.

fly said:
A friend of mine here did that. Ordered like a 50 pound box of ammo and had it shipped here. He didn't know the box was gonna say something about it having live ammo in it. The guy in the mailroom called him and said he better get that box out of there.

Bannable offense here where I work......

fly said:

well now that was just dumb
of course its gonna be marked as live ammo