I'm becoming disenchanted

I've taken fancy to playing ESPN Football on the XBox a lot lately. I've posted less on the 2 forums that I visit too (UF and genmay)

Fat Burger said:
There are only so many hobbies I can do while at work :p

ah yeah
I forget that most of you guys sit in front of the pc all day long for your jobs
That would drive me bug shit
I only sit here when Im slackin or taking a break

Drool-Boy said:
aw man if you abandon ship who will do the news?
weve already lost Dirk
:(
There was never a hell of a lot I could do with the news stuff, that was Dirk's baby. I've been trying, but it's just not my forte. The things I personally was working on for the Genmay front page simply can't transfer over.

Fat Burger said:
There was never a hell of a lot I could do with the news stuff, that was Dirk's baby. I've been trying, but it's just not my forte. The things I personally was working on for the Genmay front page simply can't transfer over.

well that sux
I even submitted news today

I'm more dramatic than you. Notice my post counts at genmay? Yea...it's barely moved.
And I've never* spammed here.

Like over there.

Hehehe. Girlfriends will do that to you! Everytime I rope a girl I completely drop almost any and all forums...I don't even use them as a distraction at work.

Been in a dry spell lately though...mainly cause my job is sucking my will to live and I don't feel like chasing tail. But I'm sure when I get back to it, I'll dissapear again. :p