I'm becoming disenchanted

K

Kander77

I've taken fancy to playing ESPN Football on the XBox a lot lately. I've posted less on the 2 forums that I visit too (UF and genmay)

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Fat Burger said:
There are only so many hobbies I can do while at work :p

ah yeah
I forget that most of you guys sit in front of the pc all day long for your jobs
That would drive me bug shit
I only sit here when Im slackin or taking a break

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Drool-Boy said:
aw man if you abandon ship who will do the news?
weve already lost Dirk
:(
There was never a hell of a lot I could do with the news stuff, that was Dirk's baby. I've been trying, but it's just not my forte. The things I personally was working on for the Genmay front page simply can't transfer over.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Fat Burger said:
There was never a hell of a lot I could do with the news stuff, that was Dirk's baby. I've been trying, but it's just not my forte. The things I personally was working on for the Genmay front page simply can't transfer over.

well that sux
I even submitted news today

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
I'm more dramatic than you. Notice my post counts at genmay? Yea...it's barely moved.
And I've never* spammed here.

Like over there.

M

Millions

Hehehe. Girlfriends will do that to you! Everytime I rope a girl I completely drop almost any and all forums...I don't even use them as a distraction at work.

Been in a dry spell lately though...mainly cause my job is sucking my will to live and I don't feel like chasing tail. But I'm sure when I get back to it, I'll dissapear again. :p

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
I go through phases. Sometimes I get really into spamming the intarwebnet and other times I don't even want to touch a PC.