I'm at the airport

I was at the airport yesterday. Spent 2 hours sitting in Cleveland before getting on a small plane and heading to NC.

I was suppose to stop over in Cleveland last week as well but was able to change flights.

whenever i'm early at a new airport i go through security to check out the system and lines, then i go back out so i can smoke (except for the rare airports that have smoking sections in secured areas... god bless you atlanta terminal E (iirc) and the fox sports bar in detroit)

whenever i'm early at a new airport i go through security to check out the system and lines, then i go back out so i can smoke (except for the rare airports that have smoking sections in secured areas... god bless you atlanta terminal E (iirc) and the fox sports bar in detroit)

Savannah has a smokers room in it's only terminal too.

Well due to bad weather at home....I'm stuck in the Raleigh airport for who knows how long. BLAH!!

christ, what for? storms I imagine? must have been some bad shit

edit: it's probably the line of storms that's about to hit us
Massive load of rain. Not much thunder, just shit tons of rain. The total of all flights cancelled ended up being 1000. They've added a bunch of extra flights today to try to clear out the backlog, but i expect it'll be a couple days before all planes are back where they're supposed to be.