I'm at Atlanta airport

so am I understanding this correctly, valve did one of these over feenix' family and hopped a jet? :lol:

seinfield506.gif

so am I understanding this correctly, valve did one of these over feenix' family and hopped a jet? :lol:

seinfield506.gif

:lol: No!

My parents are in Naples Florida for the winter, they own a condo down here. So I'm here for Turkuh-day, and Anne is at her condo in VA that her parents came down to from RI.

Her parents got there yesterday and I left today for Florida to help my mother out with everything.

Last edited:
likely story :fly:

actually it's all true. we've both had familial crises this year, and both needed to be with our families this thanksgiving. it's just that, um, my mom is a crazy spotlight-stealing selfish princess at times and valve got out while he still could this week. lucky him only had to endure them for like 14 hours, where i get them until saturday morning (which I found out THIS MORNING).

actually it's all true. we've both had familial crises this year, and both needed to be with our families this thanksgiving. it's just that, um, my mom is a crazy spotlight-stealing selfish princess at times and valve got out while he still could this week. lucky him only had to endure them for like 14 hours, where i get them until saturday morning (which I found out THIS MORNING).

are you posting from dharma's account?

and wtf? my neck o' woods and ain't comin to see ya boy? i have bacon.. and butter. . and fatback. :heart:

are you posting from dharma's account?

and wtf? my neck o' woods and ain't comin to see ya boy? i have bacon.. and butter. . and fatback. :heart:
nope, not from her account. never have i ever said my mother was even remotely sane. she's infamous for attempting to and succeeding in ruining important moments in my life.
No shit. Ft. Meyers ain't nuttin more than 90 miles away.
but my family is HERE, for the WEEK, like 900 miles away :case: and his WHOLE family is THERE, like three hours away

No shit. Ft. Meyers ain't nuttin more than 90 miles away.

No can do. Gotta help my mom all this week getting everything ready. Hopefully March again though.

nope, not from her account. never have i ever said my mother was even remotely sane. she's infamous for attempting to and succeeding in ruining important moments in my life.

but my family is HERE, for the WEEK, like 900 miles away :case: and his WHOLE family is THERE, like three hours away

:heart: We're gonna get through this just fine.