Thread I'm an Atheist Gamer

I can't sleep in a shirt, and any form of pants seems to get in the way of my wife's nighttime agenda. Naked is really the way to go.

Not to mention I just read thus article about sleeping naked being the win.
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/3381630
Oh, I like sleeping naked with the ladies, but I don't currently have a regular lady in my bed. So, when there's no chance for surprise sexy time, I go with the disaster preparedness option.

Oh, I like sleeping naked with the ladies, but I don't currently have a regular lady in my bed. So, when there's no chance for surprise sexy time, I go with the disaster preparedness option.
I just keep shorts and a shirt near my bed. There's always time to at least grab them in an emergency

I also have to sleep with at least a sheet on me, regardless of how hot it may be. I'm super uncomfortable without a sheet on me.

for me, some 'part' of me needs to be under a sheet. Not sure why, but even if it's just my foot or a knee, I can fall asleep. Nothing under a sheet means I won't be able to sleep.
Same. I think it's a holdover from when I had a waterbed and slept covered up all the time