i'm all alone on the forum

Coqui said:
It's football time what did you expect?

Football?

The Astros won their game tonight.

That should make W_A_W pretty happy.

I have noticed a distinct lack of 100% saturation by goatse here.......and I don't mind it in the least

Findakáno said:
That makes three of us
Although I'm dangerously close to teh bandwagon I'm gonna have to agree aswell.

I'm very happy about the overall maturity compared to other forums here. Bit lacking in the posting department though so far :)

I Robert I said:
Although I'm dangerously close to teh bandwagon I'm gonna have to agree aswell.

I'm very happy about the overall maturity compared to other forums here. Bit lacking in the posting department though so far :)

We get most of our posting done during the week, but alas, it's the weekend so we are on break from procrastinating in our jobs. And I'm sure things will pick up once people decide to stop visiting the [M] altogether and staying on here full time instead.

Coqui said:
We get most of our posting done during the week, but alas, it's the weekend so we are on break from procrastinating in our jobs. And I'm sure things will pick up once people decide to stop visiting the [M] altogether and staying on here full time instead.
I don't think too many people will abandon [M]. But the :24k:/idiot problem there continues to grow, and they'll have to do something about it eventually.

generalcliche said:
I don't think too many people will abandon [M]. But the :24k:/idiot problem there continues to grow, and they'll have to do something about it eventually.
It's too late to do anything now IMHO. But I'll still keep going there. But then again I said the same thing when genmay started... oh well :p

I Robert I said:
It's too late to do anything now IMHO. But I'll still keep going there. But then again I said the same thing when genmay started... oh well :p
Very little of the stupidity is true stupidity; most of the retardedness found comes from the idiot bandwagon, which seems to have picked up many of the new members.