I'm addicted the the Dark Tower series

SpangeMonkee said:
I started the audio books when I took a 3.5 hour trip this weekend. very good. I think I might go get the books a read the rest of the series.

DO IT! They rock! I love all 7 and since they are all out now you won't have the pain of having to wait.

verah good series, read them all.

I need to get my print framed, it's still sitting in the tube. Not good for it.

Wizard and Glass is the best. This series is so good that I'm not going to ruin the end for you like I normally would.

jaxxor said:
Wizard and Glass is the best. This series is so good that I'm not going to ruin the end for you like I normally would.

I liked Wastelands best. W&G was a bit long winded at times, but still very good.

bast_imret said:
I liked Wastelands best. W&G was a bit long winded at times, but still very good.

yeah, saying which one is best is useless since they're all good. Although about halfway through the last one I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF JUST GET ON WITH IT!!!!11!111 :mad:

I'm working with my agent to play Eddie in the movies.

Well, I would be if I had an agent. And if they were making movies...

MUCH :heart: for The Dark Tower series.......

Favorite character? Roland's the easy pick because he's a bad-ass....... ask me any other day and I'm going to say Eddie Dean- junkie turned bad-ass :)

jaxxor said:
I'm working with my agent to play Eddie in the movies.

Well, I would be if I had an agent. And if they were making movies...

the guy that did Donnie Darko wants to get the rights to do an HBO series.

BigDov said:
No way! Christ, how long would this series need to be to do those books ANY justice at all???

look at shows like sopranos and such. It could be done in multiple seasons of 13 hour long shows.

bast_imret said:
look at shows like sopranos and such. It could be done in multiple seasons of 13 hour long shows.

That'd be almost as bad as waiting for the books all over again though...... but damn, if that guy and HBO can get the rights, there's at least some hope that it would be done right :drool:

bast_imret said:
I liek Oy.

"did your dog just say 'Fuck?'"

I laughed so hard I nearly dropped the book when I read that :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Best one? That's easy, The Gunslinger

What happened in the first part of the second book was lame

I know! fucking hell. that really sucked. oh well. you know what happens at the end of the seventh book
:cool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yes, and you just made me realize I haven't read it since the year it was released.

Holy shit I'm old

I wouldn't say that you're all that old......... I can still remember BEGGING my mom to buy me The Dark Tower when it was first released.