I'm addicted the the Dark Tower series

ChikkenNoodul said:
Wow, my father actually bought me the first one before I knew it existed, and I was a big Stephen King fan back then

I was too. Wasn't it first released in '82?? If so, I was begging for my mom to get it for my 12th birthday......

bast_imret said:
Do either of you stil have a first edition hardcover? If so, I'll gladly take it off your hands for cheap :D

Sadly no. It got sold in the great garage sale of '86 for some reason that I can't seem to remember........ fucking parents.

this thread has taken a turn for the worst :lol:

I've never lost a rare book, but then I've never had one worth a damn. The series most close to my heart are the Dune novels and The Baroque Cycle

jaxxor said:
this thread has taken a turn for the worst :lol:

I've never lost a rare book, but then I've never had one worth a damn. The series most close to my heart are the Dune novels and The Baroque Cycle

I love me some Dune. I don't have any books worth any money except some really old printings of some Edgar Allen Poe stuff. though, I do know how to MAKE books.

SpangeMonkee said:
I love me some Dune. I don't have any books worth any money except some really old printings of some Edgar Allen Poe stuff. though, I do know how to MAKE books.

Leto II and the Duncans are some of the greatest characters ever written