I'm a Winner!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Seriosly! I got a call from our local radio station about a contest I had entered. They, along with the local tattoo parlor I go to were having a drawing to win a free All You Can Ink Buffet ($800 value). I didn't win the grand prize, but apparently they had some other prizes as well cause I won a $50 certificate for some ink work. w00t! I can't remember the last time I actually won anything in a contest. That just made my day!

$50 would get you some touchup work on a preexisting tat, or a reallllly small preexisting design. it's tough to not shell out money on something that will be with you for the rest of your life. mine was that cheap because the artist really liked my design.

and yes, he is back in town:heart: we're both heading to the lodge this weekend

F33nX said:
$50 would get you some touchup work on a preexisting tat, or a reallllly small preexisting design. it's tough to not shell out money on something that will be with you for the rest of your life. mine was that cheap because the artist really liked my design.

and yes, he is back in town:heart: we're both heading to the lodge this weekend

I see. Good to know ;)

Oh goodie!! bozusugoi (sp?) better make it up with some nice dinner while he's at it :fly:

why_ask_why said:
get a tatoo of theac on your ass

Only if you get one of April on yours.

$50 alone will buy a small tat. I'll probably put it towards something bigger. I'm working on a design to expand on my current work on my back, but I don't know if I have enough time to get the design down as the certificate has to be used by the end of the year. I'll have to think hard and fast to figure this one out. I definitly don't want the free money to go to waste.

bast_imret said:
Only if you get one of April on yours.

$50 alone will buy a small tat. I'll probably put it towards something bigger. I'm working on a design to expand on my current work on my back, but I don't know if I have enough time to get the design down as the certificate has to be used by the end of the year. I'll have to think hard and fast to figure this one out. I definitly don't want the free money to go to waste.

Well if you can't figure a use for it before it expires you should let theac use it for his dragon. :D

I will give you an all you can eat crazymike buffet (25 cent value) if you tattoo CRAZYMIKE somewhere on your body.