Ontopic Illegal Immigration, How Do We Deal With It?

The costs are offset by taxpayers, dummy. The workers have to live, regardless of whether their means to live comes from wages or from taxpayers.

Walmart workers cost taxpayers $6.2B in public assistance. Given that their annual profit is $129.9B, I don't think it's swinging things to quite the extreme you suggest that *any* tampering with minimum wage will cause.
And when you have all the bigwigs in the corporate office saying profits last year were $129.9B, but this year they're going to take a $6.2B hit, they're not going to want to offset that hit somehow? Just because a business makes billions of dollars doesn't mean they'll just take the hit.

And when you have all the bigwigs in the corporate office saying profits last year were $129.9B, but this year they're going to take a $6.2B hit, they're not going to want to offset that hit somehow? Just because a business makes billions of dollars doesn't mean they'll just take the hit.
When your entire audience is there because of the "always low prices. always", they don't have much option other than to take the hit.

Based off what i have seen no. My buddy knocked up and married a fat illegal mexican chick. They didn't even ask for a visa/green card/nothing when he married her. When she was pregnant i hired her to rake my yard lol
For an extra dollar she would have done your laundry too.

The fuck. Most of us live in areas where we don't have a "kidnapping rate" period. It's not even in the horizon... maybe an odd case here and there but nothing statistically significant enough to have a rate. That seems like a major issue if it's common place in az.
Honestly it was something I had never heard about till I moved here and not something that has affected me or anyone I know but I know it's an issue that comes up enough people talk about it. It's easy to get them over the border since we are so close. Not sure what the actual numbers are.

I'm sorry... I have a hard time believing that someone has a visa application that has been pending since 1991. Something else is the issue and it's not a who you know problem. You don't have the whole story.
It took peanut from 2001, and she has 2 years left before full citizen. Shit is slow

Last edited:
Look bottom line is as an American citizen I'm only worried about America and other American citizens. I don't give a fuck about others regardless if they are Canadian, Mexican, other. It's not my re nor my countries role to worry about every ones "sob story". If they aren't legal regardless of the circumstances then fuck them. It's not my nor my countries responsibility to deal with everyone else's issues.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
With the linked video, and what you posted, I immediately flashed to this.

this is like one of my fave jams ever. i work out to this jam all the time. soooooo good. fucking lil wayne at the end is boss.

Them titties sittin nice yeah, I wanna bite yeah
I could fuck you right yeah, all night yeah
Wanna bring it to my house yeah, on the couch yeah
Knock the pussy out yeah, get them out yeah
I wanna see these hoes yeah, bend it low yeah
Let me run it in the hole yeah, and let me know yeah

It took peanut from 2001, and she has 2 years left before full citizen. Shit is slow
thank you for posting this so @thintoast can STFU.
hope your mail order bride gets her green card soon.

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra
Look bottom line is as an American citizen I'm only worried about America and other American citizens. I don't give a fuck about others regardless if they are Canadian, Mexican, other. It's not my re nor my countries role to worry about every ones "sob story". If they aren't legal regardless of the circumstances then fuck them. It's not my nor my countries responsibility to deal with everyone else's issues.
That's a sad outlook.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

yet its your country that gets in on everyones business and fucks with other countries issues like they are the universal police. interesting.... =/