FYI Illegal Immigrants in Australia

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
AUSTRALIA has enough illegal immigrants on the loose to populate a large regional city.

A Herald Sun investigation has found that nearly 60,000 people - one in every 390 - is in the country unlawfully, sparking renewed calls for a crackdown.

The 58,400 foreign citizens hiding illegally among us easily outnumber the populations of Mildura or Shepparton - Victoria's fifth and sixth biggest cities.

And they dwarf the 4700 asylum seekers who arrived by boat in 2010-11.

Documents released to the Herald Sun under Freedom of Information also reveal the biggest groups of illegals are Chinese, Americans, Malaysians, Britons and South Koreans.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/taxpayers-wear-burden-of-60000-illegal-immigrants/story-e6frfkvr-1226200664868#ixzz1eJBScfVW

:fly:

You guys failed to mention the billion or so species of terrifying creatures that live on land once you get there.

Saw sharks

said 'fuck Australia'

You could have fucking Godzilla dining on aborigines all day long, I wouldn't give a fuck.

God damned sharks.

I heard that its impossible to get a fucking work visa there, let alone citizenship.

if so many are able to swing it obviously there are ways to make it work. illegally, of course.
shit, I'd do it if I knew the way.

imagine waking up in the morning and saying 'fuck, suppose i'll move to australia'

that's fucking desperate.

double digit unemployment. it's getting there.

Switzerland or Norway will be my port of call within the next 2 years. Wife's having none of it though. Wants to go somewhere that isn't ball freezing for 9 months of the year.

Switzerland or Norway will be my port of call within the next 2 years. Wife's having none of it though. Wants to go somewhere that isn't ball freezing for 9 months of the year.

Texas is hiring...