I'll be playing 2142 all night tonite.

I actually like BF2 more than 2142, but don't tell anyone.

:shifty:

You will soon change your mind. I felt the same way for a while until I found out how wonderful it is to progress through the game faster. BF2 got to a point where it took too long to rank.

boring+++

You will soon change your mind. I felt the same way for a while until I found out how wonderful it is to progress through the game faster. BF2 got to a point where it took too long to rank.

boring+++

I've got the G36, the medic rifle, and the PKM unlocked, everything else I couldn't care less about, so ranking isn't my reason for preferring BF2.

you people playing anytime soon? i will be back on my gaming pc tonight if anyone wants to play.
I'll be on.
I've got the G36, the medic rifle, and the PKM unlocked, everything else I couldn't care less about, so ranking isn't my reason for preferring BF2.

Then you are a very foolish man.

Support shotgun = nothing better for Titan fighting

Engineer w/ Pilum = You can do it all. 1 hit kill on tanks in the butt and still have a machine gun for infantry,

Assault (something-74?) Rockets = Again total titan destruction

Im sure there is more that you're missing, but thats what I use.

I'll be on.

Then you are a very foolish man.

Support shotgun = nothing better for Titan fighting

Engineer w/ Pilum = You can do it all. 1 hit kill on tanks in the butt and still have a machine gun for infantry,

Assault (something-74?) Rockets = Again total titan destruction

Im sure there is more that you're missing, but thats what I use.

I meant I've got the G36 and other weapons unlocked on BF2 and don't really care if I rank again because I've used the other BF2 weapons and don't care for them.