Movie IITS

Can switching to geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?
Does wickies face look like 5 miles of bad road?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Who are you??

Samuel Wilkins sir

Oh yes. You owe me a little matter of twenty-odd pounds I believe. Well if you want to pay it, come to my place of business. l don't conduct my affairs in the teeth of inclement weather

l cant pay you

lm not surprised

Not unless you give me more time

Did l ask you for more time to lend you the money?

No sir

Then why should you ask me for more time to pay it back?

Cant take me wife to a debtors prison!

Then leave her behind. Why should she go to a debtors prison anyway? She didnt borrow the twenty pounds, you did. What does your wife got to do with it? For that matter, what have l got to do with it? Good afternoon

But Mr. Scrooge, its Christmas!

Christmas has even less to do with it my dear sir than your wife has or l have. You still owe me twenty pounds and you are not in the position to repay if it was in the middle of a heat wave on August bank holiday. Good afternoon

You should've let me stay at home!

Why? So you'd end up in prison?

Prison?! What're you talkin' about?!

Your principal called me.

It's not what you think!

You even lied to me!

I had to! You were ruining my life!

I was only trying to take my boy fishin', okay?!

I'm not your little boy anymore, Dad! I'm grown up! I've got my own life now!

I know that! I just wanted to be part of it! You're my son, Max. No matter how big ya get, you'll always be my son.

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
The attempt on Nordberg’s life left me shaken and disturbed, and all the questions kept coming up over and over again, like bubbles in a case of club soda.
Who was this character in the hospital? And why was he trying to kill Nordberg? And for whom?
Did Ludwig lie to me? I didn’t have any proof, but somehow, I didn’t entirely trust him either. Why was the ‘I Luv You’ not listed in Ludwig’s records? And if it was, did he know about it? And if he didn’t, who did? And where the hell was I?