Movie IITS

What is that button on your body armor?

A peace button sir.

Where did you get it?

I dont remember sir.

What is that youve got written on your helmet?

"Born to Kill" sir.

......you write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. Whats that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

No sir

What is it supposed to mean?

I don't know sir

You don't know very much do you?

No sir

Youd better get your head and your ass wired together or I will take a giant shit on you!

Yessir

Now answer my question or youll be standing tall before the Man.

I think was trying to suggest something about the duality of man sir.

The what?

The duality of man. The Jungian thing sir.

................................whose side are you on?

Our side sir.

Do you love your country?

Yes sir.

Then how about getting with the program? Why dont you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
The very first thing we do is find out who we're talking about. I mean we dont even know where to find him.

How are we going to find him?

Well it appears to me that there cant be too many guys driving around this valley with an ape

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
They sent in their best man, and when we roll across the 69th Street bridge tomorrow, on our way to freedom, we're going to have their best man leading the way - from the neck up!

On the hood of my car!

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
So I jump ship in Hong Kong & make my way over to Tibet & I get on as a looper at a course in the Himalayas.

A looper?

Yeah a looper. You know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So I tell them I'm a pro jock and who do you think they give me?The Dalai Lama, himself. The 12th son of the Lama. Flowing robes, grace, bald........striking.
So I'm on the first tee with him, I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one- big hitter, the Lama. Long- into a 10,000 foot crevice right at the base of this glacier.
Do you know what the Lama says?

"Gunga galunga"........ "Gunga gunga gungala."

So we finish 18 and hes going to stiff me! And I say, "Hey, Lama! Hey! How about a little something you know, for the effort, you know?"
And he says, "There won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness."
So I got that going for me which is nice

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Also, not many people realize this but one of the funniest lines in Airplane is when Dr Leslie Nielsen asks "What was it we had for dinner tonight?"
Its funny because they had just served dinner a 1/2 hour ago

Ah gee Peg, I don’t regret not having gone to college, because then, after all I might not have married you.

Then what would have become of me. I would have probably just lived an empty meaningless existence ordering hookers and pizza until I dropped dead with a slice in my mouth and a greasy hooter in my hand.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes