IIT we discuss beer and hard liquor - not wine coolers, or drinks with umbrellas

I'll drink just about anything you put in front of me. My favorite beers are Bass, Guinness, and Tetley's but Miller Lite is my staple beer because it's good and it's cheap.

As far as hard liquor goes, I like scotches, bourbons, whiskeys, vodka, kahlua, Absinthe, actually I like just about everything that has alcohol in it.

I could sure go for a White Russian about now. :drool:

When I drank it was Shiner, but thats just a cool Texan thing to do. Not a fan of liquor, wine coolers, or water.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm merely pointing out that Jim Beam is shit

I know, but Jim Beam is a decent mixer... there are MUCH worse bourbons....Wild Turkey for instance....

ChikkenNoodul said:
Mixer?

Good liquor should never be mixed.

Great liquor you don't mix....good liqour is ok to mix... as in a Jim and Coke or Makers Mark and Coke

Never really been a big beer man though if i were to i'd stick with stella artois, Carling, or kroenenburg 1664, that said i likve int he uk thus that mean nothing to alot of you...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Mixing anything with coke adds it to the 'froo-froo' category, that shit is disgusting :p

Yankee. Here in the south coke is a staple of life. You pour that shit on your ceral right before you throw in the chunk of ham hock.