IIT we discuss beer and hard liquor - not wine coolers, or drinks with umbrellas

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ayuh, flying down Thursday afternoon/evening.

Up for whirlwind activites, or just sitting around passing the cat?
Well, I finally got that brown stain out of my sugar glider costume, so I'd say we do the norm. Hit the amusement parks and bang kids in the family bathrooms.

fly said:
Well, I finally got that brown stain out of my sugar glider costume, so I'd say we do the norm. Hit the amusement parks and bang kids in the family bathrooms.
Sweet.

I've had my new giant foam dinosaur shipped ahead of time, we'll be able to sneak in the park early and set it up as an attraction at Animal Kingdom. Should be able to collect at least a dozen this time.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Herradura Anejo, Corazon Anejo, and El Tesoro Anejo are my favorite tequilas

There is nothing quite like waking up still tasting tequila the next day

what do you think of petron? it's like the only tequila i can tolerate, the rest just tastes like paint thinner to me:(

F33nX said:
what do you think of petron? it's like the only tequila i can tolerate, the rest just tastes like paint thinner to me:(
If you like Patron, the ones I mention above should be at least as good.

Patron Gold and Anejo are pretty good, I used to like the Silver but these days I'm not much for silver tequilas.

Corrajelo is pretty good, as is Cabo Wabo. Cuervo Reserva is very good, but pricer than the rest at about $120 a bottle.

Scotch is tougher, I have too many that I like :D

Highland Park is my perennial favorite, I like pretty much anything that comes from that distillery - the 25yo being near orgasmic and the 18yo is fantastic. I've got a 13yo Signatory bottling that needs opening soon :drool:

Port Ellen is an amazing distillery, such a shame it's closed and becoming very hard (read expensive) to find, I paid $80 for a 750ml bottle of the 19yo and $20 for a mini of a 20+ year old bottling four years ago, and feel like I should've bought more.

Isle of Jura is shit, I think I like JW Black better

Glenmorangie 18 is another perennial favorite, best purchased in the Carribean at duty free shops where you can get it for about $40 as opposed to $80 in my area.

as far as rum goes, i'm partial to goslings black seal rum. it's more of a kick in the ass than other rums, but the taste is worth it. one of my favorite drinks is a dark and stormy, which is goslings with ginger beer. very carribean, very good.

F33nX said:
as far as rum goes, i'm partial to goslings black seal rum. it's more of a kick in the ass than other rums, but the taste is worth it. one of my favorite drinks is a dark and stormy, which is goslings with ginger beer. very carribean, very good.

If it's rum and not made in Puerto Rico, it isn't worth drinking. :mad:

For your bourbon pleasure

Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve > Booker's > Basil Hayden's > Baker's > Knob Creek > Makers Mark > Jim Beam

For beer I've been sticking to Microbrews or Icehouse.

Alcohol I've been drinking run some vodka. Clear Liquors in General. Haven't been drinking too much lately but Friday night is my friends Bachlor party and I'm getting shit faced and wiping that face off on some girls titties. I love it when a plan comes together.

I'm over drinking, but IMO vodka is one of the least vile of all the hard liquors.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well shit, if you want to get technical:

Turpentine > Mineral Spirits > fermented grass clippings > Jim Beam

You have so much to learn about good Bourbon