IIT we discuss beer and hard liquor - not wine coolers, or drinks with umbrellas

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
When I used to drink, I'd love an ice cold litre of Newcastle. But I don't drink anymore and am out of the loop on what's good these days.

If I were to start drinking again, what would you recommend, why, and tell me what it tastes like.

IBderailed

Yuengling is amazing. They're the oldest brewing company in america, and they got beer down to a science. As far as hard liquor goes, I'm a fan of Svedka vodka- it's good enough to drink straight up and cheap enough to use as a mixer if need be.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yuengling is one of the best cheap beers, my other favorite cheap beer is Molson XXX
yuengling is godly. so is their black and tan variety :drool:
i'm a big fan of microbrews too. there's a couple good ones around here, like 1812 amber and stuff made down the street from me at a place called, no lie, The Distillery:p i like supporting the little guy if their beer is up to my standards

why go for bitter, or beers, when spirits is where the fun is at... a shot of JD, ICE and a comfy chair, BLISS.....

ChikkenNoodul said:
"used to drink"

You weren't drinking when I met you, you drank in between, and now you're not again

DO I SCARE YOU AWAY FROM ALCOHOL MISTER?
Nah, I haven't really been a regular drinker for 5+ years. In the last 5 years, I might have been drunk twice.

Are you still coming this weekend? Looks like I'm gonna have to come into work on Sunday, other than that, I'm free.

HydroSqueegee said:
ill have to second Yuengling, and i hate beer.
i used to hate beer, absolutely abhor it. now when i drink yuengling it's like i was nursed on the stuff. i'll dare anyone who says they don't like beer to try some and then see what they say after they've had a bottle.

I drink a lot of beer and I fuck a lot of dudes

sometimes I confuse the two; I've been known to get my dick stuck in a miller lite bottle and I've been known to sip sweaty man chest and then munch some beer nuts that were actually dude balls

anyways, my favorite beers are Sam Adams (original), Guinness, and Miller Lite

cndelnoc6uc.jpg

Delerium Nocturnum is pretty damn good too :drool:

F33nX said:
yuengling is godly. so is their black and tan variety :drool:
i'm a big fan of microbrews too. there's a couple good ones around here, like 1812 amber and stuff made down the street from me at a place called, no lie, The Distillery:p i like supporting the little guy if their beer is up to my standards
There's a hotel near those sporting arenas in NJ that has a $1 draft happy hour, with Yuengling on tap.

My boss spent $40 on himself, a coworker, and I in that hour :D

fly said:
Nah, I haven't really been a regular drinker for 5+ years. In the last 5 years, I might have been drunk twice.

Are you still coming this weekend? Looks like I'm gonna have to come into work on Sunday, other than that, I'm free.
Ayuh, flying down Thursday afternoon/evening.

Up for whirlwind activites, or just sitting around passing the cat?