IGN's Top 10 Sickest Movies of all time.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE???

nws
Oh, nevermind. She's just fucker her brother. :cool:
mordum1.JPG

And so it begins...

Anyone else check out Hostel this past weekend? Roth (director) did a pretty good job emulating Miishe (audition/ichi), but it's obvious that they cut quite a bit of footage trying to avoid an NC17.

I thought Ichi was interesting. Great special effects, and pretty gory. The storyline gets a bit convoluted, but I understand it.

Get a copy of Audition and watch it. And Visitor Q, both interesting Miike films. Can't wait till his new one comes out, Three . . . Extremes. IT was in theaters recently, but not here in Savannah. It's a movie made up of three short films by three of Japans top horror/gore directors. Miike is one of them.

your boy elpmis saw Hostel a few days ago - going in to the movie I said that if it had a. hot naked chicks b. drug usage c. sex scenes and d.hardcore violence and gore that I would be satisfied. Well it had a very shitty plot and a lot of stupid scenes but all 4 of my requirements were met so I was more than happy.

I GIVE IT FOUR ELF PENISES OUT OF FIVE

elpmis said:
your boy elpmis saw Hostel a few days ago - going in to the movie I said that if it had a. hot naked chicks b. drug usage c. sex scenes and d.hardcore violence and gore that I would be satisfied. Well it had a very shitty plot and a lot of stupid scenes but all 4 of my requirements were met so I was more than happy.

I GIVE IT FOUR ELF PENISES OUT OF FIVE

Agreed. I personally believe that the violence at the end was there to keep you from having to sit through the credits, waiting out the chub as it were.

Soooo many hot european chicks that I am now afraid of. True story, my GF and I went to starbucks (she had a gift card) after the movie and there was a mildly slavic foreign exchange student (she may or may not have been a FES, but based on the fantasies later that evening it's the best guess I had. Second best guess was dominatrix/schoolteacher). Her accent pretty much freaked me out, and we had to leave right after getting coffee.

On second thought, we weren't really planning on drinking the coffee there in the first place, so I guess she didn't effect me as much as I thought. Until later that is...

So yeah, Hostel = Boobs & Blood, not at all tastefully done. And in closing, I'm coming back Icelandic in my next life.

bast_imret said:
I thought Ichi was interesting. Great special effects, and pretty gory. The storyline gets a bit convoluted, but I understand it.

Get a copy of Audition and watch it. And Visitor Q, both interesting Miike films. Can't wait till his new one comes out, Three . . . Extremes. IT was in theaters recently, but not here in Savannah. It's a movie made up of three short films by three of Japans top horror/gore directors. Miike is one of them.

You can easily find it in onlink HK stores. I used to have it, but it was on a bad DVD and I haven't found it again to replace it.

As a bit of trivia If you saw Hostel when the main character is going to the 'museum' and asks the guy going past if its any good? That was Miike.

Ryokurin said:
You can easily find it in onlink HK stores. I used to have it, but it was on a bad DVD and I haven't found it again to replace it.

As a bit of trivia If you saw Hostel when the main character is going to the 'museum' and asks the guy going past if its any good? That was Miike.

Be careful . . . you could spend all your money in there.