IGN's Top 10 Sickest Movies of all time.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Have you seen any of these movies?

10. Irreversible
9. Men Behind The Sun
8. Murder-Set-Pieces
7. Salo: 120 Days of Sodom
6. Ichi The Killer
5. Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood
4. Cannibal Holocaust
3. Cutting Moments
2. Aftermath
1. August Underground’s Mordum

Tell me if you have and what you thought of them. I can't be scared by movies, so I have to fall back on the gore in hopes of being grossed out to get my kicks. Fly and I were talking about trying to watch all 10 of these at some point, I've got a long way to go considering I haven't seen any of them. Best Buy carries Aftermath, that's a good start. Apparently August Underground's Mordum is hard to find... I better hit up ebay.

Link to list and descriptions of movies:

http://horrorbrain.ign.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=909&Itemid=0

Ive seen Ichi the Killer and thought it was totally lame.
Maybe you have to be japanes or some shit to get it. I dunno.
Altho , I got a good laugh when the old man took off his robe and he was super-conan-the-barbarian-ripped under it.

Drool-Boy said:
Altho , I got a good laugh when the old man took off his robe and he was super-conan-the-barbarian-ripped under it.
it says someone's nipples get cut off, and then some dude's face is cut off and thrown against the wall

sounds pretty cool

Drool-Boy said:

That scene was rather amusing. Funnier in Kung Fu Hustle, though.

I found the movie just plain gross.

And... that was the only one on the list I had heard of.

Drool-Boy said:

Its about the blood and stuff. Its shocking but Suicide Circle (Suicide Club) or Audition is worse to me.

Cannibal Holocaust is similar, its just all the blood and stuff thats a shock factor. but considering the age it was very intense. Irreversible is bad because of the rape scene. its like 12 minutes long, very realistic and very shocking what he does at the end of it. I've only seen pieces of Genesis but its basically is an autopsy

Last edited:
Thre sickest movie I have ever sat though is 8mm with Nick Cage. When I was stationed in Germany some buddies of mine had a couple of "Faces of Death" movies. I couldn't stand to watch them. I didn't even like Se7en.

Arátoeldar said:
Thre sickest movie I have ever sat though is 8mm with Nick Cage. When I was stationed in Germany some buddies of mine had a couple of "Faces of Death" movies. I couldn't stand to watch them. I didn't even like Se7en.

Fuxx and I just watched Se7en (she bought it for me for Christmas).

Ichi the Killer was so lame I could hardly finish it. You'd think it would be awesome (as I did when I rented it), but alas it isn't to be. It just fucking sucked. I actually fell asleep for about 5 minutes before my buddy bounced a coaster off my head.

I love the newest Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've seen it about 5 times and keep meaning to buy it.

I wanted to go see Wolf Creek, and now I'm saddened by this thread.

Sarcasmo said:
I love the newest Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've seen it about 5 times and keep meaning to buy it.

I wanted to go see Wolf Creek, and now I'm saddened by this thread.
Friends dont let friends watch Wolf Creek. Go see what time its playing.

fly said:
Friends dont let friends watch Wolf Creek. Go see what time its playing.

Nah, after what Elpmis said in the other thread....I think it's best I wait for the rental. And a coupon. Bad horror movies make me sad.

Anyone know anything about Hostel? Is it supposed to be any good? It's a Lion's Gate film, and for some reason they always suck ass.

I've seen Salo: 120 Days of Sodom, and it's friggin crazy. It's based on something from the Marquis De Sade, lots of violent sexuality and stuff.