If youre rockin a 360 , the Dead Rising demo is out

any game where you can beat a zombie to death with a dismembered hand and then shove it into it's mouf and then take a picture of it has got to be cool.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Is it a cool mall with a gun shop like the original Dawn of the Dead, or a candyass mall without so much as a 'dragon 'n wizard' store with even a sword?

is there a spencer gifts?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Is it a cool mall with a gun shop like the original Dawn of the Dead, or a candyass mall without so much as a 'dragon 'n wizard' store with even a sword?

On that map Drool posted there's a knife store.

edit: Unless "Ripper's Blades" sells inline skates.

shawndavid said:
I just dloaded Saints Row, DOA4 and 99 Nights as well.

I tooled around with this game for a few last night and it's a little creepy. Saints Row is sim to GTA. DOA is DOA with better graphics. N3 is an anime looking deal that isn't suited to my particular tastes.

yeah I tried saints row. Its a complete clone of GTA.

Drool-Boy said:
yeah I tried saints row. Its a complete clone of GTA.

Have you tried Moto GP? It's pretty sweet when you use the right stick as the throttle.

Test Drive is going to be bad ass too.

I'm in the middle of NCAA right now - I got USF up to 16th place with 2 games to go and Plancher's 3rd in the Heisman race.

saintsrow.jpg

And yes, there is a gun store in the mall. Infact, there's an altercation that goes down there between you, another guy, and the store owner. One of them doesn't leave the store alive . . . DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN!