If you were trapped in your home...

b_sinning said:
Fish then the dogs.

Sarah already has a cat on ice just in case.

Need I remind everyone that electricity will probably be out. Anything eaten will either be raw or cooked over an open flame.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Grow lamps powered by my wind generators

You're gonna need a lot of wind generators. Might I suggest a covert mission inside the giant sun sucking alien spaceships. I'll bring my iBook.

My father in law is one of those people waiting for society to crash at any moment and he has lots of money so he's well prepared. Wind turbines and solar panels hooked to batteries. Back up generators with lots of gas stored, water purfiers in storage, lots of weapons and ammo, and always has enough food locked up in case he as to survive for months. He has it all in hidden fireproof rooms. If any major disaster besides a hurricane hit we'd just go hang out as his house. He's never ever without power.

b_sinning said:
My father in law is one of those people waiting for society to crash at any moment and he has lots of money so he's well prepared. Wind turbines and solar panels hooked to batteries. Back up generators with lots of gas stored, water purfiers in storage, lots of weapons and ammo, and always has enough food locked up in case he as to survive for months. He has it all in hidden fireproof rooms. If any major disaster besides a hurricane hit we'd just go hang out as his house. He's never ever without power.

Thats crazy.

b_sinning said:

That's a touch obsessive. At least you have a safe house.