If you were trapped in your home...

smileynev said:
Thats crazy.

Money and boredom leads to crazy things. He owns a very successful real estate company and his wife runs it all. He's main hobby now is racing porsches. He's bought houses for less than he's spent on one of his car.

b_sinning said:
Money and boredom leads to crazy things. He owns a very successful real estate company and his wife runs it all. He's main hobby now is racing porsches. He's bought houses for less than he's spent on one of his car.

Sounds pretty damn cool to me. You get to drive any of the Porsches??

BigDov said:
I'm bigger, faster and smarter than all of them; they'll have to catch me when I'm asleep or on the crapper.

Hey, 4 girls fighting for survival can be tough. They'll plot and work together.

BigDov said:
Sounds pretty damn cool to me. You get to drive any of the Porsches??

Only one of them is street legal. They are fast. All the guys that race with him are doctors, lawyers, and wealth guys having midlife crisis. They do have some awesome cars though.

I hope I'm rich enough to get a nice car when my midlife crisis hits. At the rate I'm going I'll be lucky to get a schwinn.

b_sinning said:
Only one of them is street legal. They are fast. All the guys that race with him are doctors, lawyers, and wealth guys having midlife crisis. They do have some awesome cars though.

I hope I'm rich enough to get a nice car when my midlife crisis hits. At the rate I'm going I'll be lucky to get a schwinn.

Dang, so full on race cars- that's cool. Midlife crisis or not, I think it'd be pretty fun to have that for a hobby.

Yeah I know what you mean..... :(