If you were being haunted...

S

smileynev

...what would your ghost look like, act like, and/or sound like.

I have a feeling that my spectral companion would consist of an amalgum of different small animals and animal parts from pigs, horses, rats, dogs, etc. And they would neigh, brey, screetch, chitter, and make various other noises in painful anguish.

mine would be one of those chain-clanking annoying ones that always moves my stuff around so I can't find it. I'm pretty sure I'm being haunted already- I'm always losing stuff. :(

Mind would be made out of cds that failed during the burning process. If would go around breaking stuff. LIke my hopes and dreams.

ChikkenNoodul said:
My ghost would be the kind that remains largely unseen, yet visible out of the corner of your eye every now and then. Constantly trailing behind me, moving objects, giving me the chills, and making me hear voices when other people are around.

I fear it's planning on sending me down the stairs
kick him in the nuts

ChikkenNoodul said:
My ghost would be the kind that remains largely unseen, yet visible out of the corner of your eye every now and then. Constantly trailing behind me, moving objects, giving me the chills, and making me hear voices when other people are around.

I fear it's planning on sending me down the stairs

Soooo basically a regular day for you...

long tall smiley said:
...what would your ghost look like, act like, and/or sound like.

I have a feeling that my spectral companion would consist of an amalgum of different small animals and animal parts from pigs, horses, rats, dogs, etc. And they would neigh, brey, screetch, chitter, and make various other noises in painful anguish.
All the things that you ate eh?