If you were a moustache what type would you be?

Yeah, mustaches are a bit...70s to me. I really can't stand them. And they tickle when you make out. If a dude shaves his pecker out of courtesy then he should shave his lip, too.

Drool-Boy said:
And a two toned ricky ricardo jacket?
And an autographed picture of andy devine?

i could solve some mysteries, too :cool:

cast.jpg

Moustache March 2004
DSC00172.JPG

Yup..i made that...it was my first mustache ever...took me 6 months of training for the final judging of mustache march...and I WON!! but i got no prize other than the rediculous looks i got everyday for 6 months walking around a professional office with that silly stache on my face :D heehehe :fly:

Schmilk my man, I'm sorry but you look terrible with a mustache. You're a good looking guy and that just throws your whole face off. I mean that in the straightest way possible. :eek:

Floptical said:
I figured I would pose a rather interesting philosophical question of if you died today and were reincarnated as a moustache what type would it be. Now you may ask yourself why a moustache? Why not a bird, someone famous, or a +5 magical sword. Well you may not know the moustache or as the French say "le moustache" when worn properly can give you the power to look into someone's soul. Plus it can be used as a tickler. Viva le moustache.

Moustaches not pictured the K-Federstash, schmuckstash, and the ever popular lady stash
styles1.jpg

I want it known that regardless of the replys that I am about to read I still veto your mustache.

Death to the stache!

Dharma1521 said:
I want it known that regardless of the replys that I am about to read I still veto your mustache.

Death to the stache!

Didn't take you long to sign on at your new job. Ruthless I tell ya!

If that goddamn picture doesn't end up as my avatar I will be very disappointed. I bust out laughing every time I see it.

Assuming of course that we eventually get avatars.

SchmilK said:
Moustache March 2004
DSC00172.JPG

Yup..i made that...it was my first mustache ever...took me 6 months of training for the final judging of mustache march...and I WON!! but i got no prize other than the rediculous looks i got everyday for 6 months walking around a professional office with that silly stache on my face :D heehehe :fly:
:lol: looks awesome. did you take the opportunity to twirl it all evil like every now and then? :p

FlyNavy said:
:lol: looks awesome. did you take the opportunity to twirl it all evil like every now and then? :p

Sitting in meetings i would gaze aimlessly out the window twisting and pulling on it :D

This was the full growth a month earlier...then march 1st i had to cut the chin hair off and go with the mustache only. :)
fullgoat.jpg

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
Sitting in meetings i would gaze aimlessly out the window twisting and pulling on it :D

This was the full growth a month earlier...then march 1st i had to cut the chin hair off and go with the mustache only. :)
fullgoat.jpg

I see you studied in the art of Facial Hair February in preparation of Mustache March.