abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
clearly a few people on this site did

kind of alarming that they would do this with users information/real names, as opposed to using their username from the forum for this sort of e-mail
From what I looked people would have had to choose their usernames for that... my username for Tapatalk is different from a few other usernames I use (I use this also for work website). So I wouldn't blame Tapatalk but the people who chose whatever they did. All the ones I saw were not real names though - at least the ones that popped up on my e-mail.

• Gravy
From what I looked people would have had to choose their usernames for that... my username for Tapatalk is different from a few other usernames I use (I use this also for work website). So I wouldn't blame Tapatalk but the people who chose whatever they did. All the ones I saw were not real names though - at least the ones that popped up on my e-mail.
the ones that popped up on my e-mail were real names.......well, I know the Ashley one is for sure.

• Gravy
why the fuck are they sending that shit out? is it in their disclosure??
Do you not get that what they sent out are *user chosen* usernames? Maybe your friends are dumb, but the ones I got only had usernames like people choose for here. if you pick a username with your real full name, that's on you and not on anyone else.

• Gravy
Do you not get that what they sent out are *user chosen* usernames? Maybe your friends are dumb, but the ones I got only had usernames like people choose for here. if you pick a username with your real full name, that's on you and not on anyone else.

but these names are not their usernames

this is from this forum

they do not post as "Ashley xxxxx" or Evan xxxxx"

• Gravy
I never chose my username. I've had tapatalk since before they used them. They chose my username and didn't let me know what it would be used for.

• Gravy
I never chose my username. I've had tapatalk since before they used them. They chose my username and didn't let me know what it would be used for.
Ah for me I was able to choose it, though I haven't been using it as long as you. I know you can go in and change it though. It would've allowed me to change mine if I wanted to when I checked before I replied.

but these names are not their usernames

this is from this forum

they do not post as "Ashley xxxxx" or Evan xxxxx"
You missed my point. You can change your username and when I signed up I could pick it. Even if you used it and couldn't pick your own username you can change it now.

My Tapatalk username is the same as my username here, but it is NOT the same as my work forum.

• Gravy