If you ruled the world...

I'd make everyone learn and speak Swahili. Also I would institute a world wide nap time from 1-2 every afternoon.

woman would have to adhere to a strict dress code.

hot chicks would wear whatever they want, topless would be highly approved.

fat chicks would be required to wear baggy clothes and routinely exercise/eat well.

ugly chicks would wear work clothes in whatever factory job in whatever remote location i deem fit for them.

drool would be required to take care of octo-mom.

No one would. We'd all quickly realize just how much bureaucracy and administrative bullshit is required to effectively legislate for 7 billion people while minimizing discrimination.

And let's face it, you can say "Fuck 'em" all you want, but ultimately there's very little you can do to control 7 billion pissed off people.

I'd say everything is going to be business as usual and everyone's customary borders would be respected and that their governments will remain in de facto power over their territory.

Then start setting up the exact way a supernational government would operate and have the plan ratified...

I can go on

I would eliminate all nuclear weapons in the world, save 5. One I would launch immediately at a big city, just to let people know I was serious. The other 4 I would keep handy, just to leave people on edge to wonder if I would do it again. If for some reason I sensed that the stopped fearing me, I'd let another one fly.

I would eliminate all nuclear weapons in the world, save 5. One I would launch immediately at a big city, just to let people know I was serious. The other 4 I would keep handy, just to leave people on edge to wonder if I would do it again. If for some reason I sensed that the stopped fearing me, I'd let another one fly.

Can the first city be LA?
Please?

Um, if you were already in charge why would people have to know you're serious?

If I ruled the world it would be awesome.
I'd be ruling from my orbital asteroid base.
I would appear on giant screens throughout the planet, naked and painted in blue paint just like the blue man group.
It would be here that I would address my minions with policies of awesomeness.
Im pretty sure the world would be fucked, but it would get fucked in style.

If I ruled the world it would be awesome.
I'd be ruling from my orbital asteroid base.
I would appear on giant screens throughout the planet, naked and painted in blue paint just like the blue man group.
It would be here that I would address my minions with policies of awesomeness.
Im pretty sure the world would be fucked, but it would get fucked in style.

:lol:

i was laughing from the opening line.