If you have triplets and one dies, are they twins?

THese ones might:

abigailbritanny07.jpg

I guess its a matter of who "owns" the v*gina?

Oh god, they've gotta be like in their 20s by now.

I guess they're 19... :omy:

If you have sex with them, is it a threesome?

If they each have a boyfriend, how do you decide which one gets the vag and which one has to do it in the butt?

Last edited:
I didn't read this whole thread yet, but if the logic is that there are triplets and one of them dies then they are twins I think that's wrong. If your parents die are you no longer a child of theirs? I don't think the relationship goes away just because someone dies.

There was an episode of Radio Lab that featured a woman who is a chimera. she was having her dna tested (blood) for something and it was discovered that she isn't the mother of her children. they checked again. the father matched, but not her. then they checked her dna elsewhere (skin, different organs etc.) and found out that she was two people. some parts of her body were one, some parts were another. it's like she's a siamese twin joined at the everything. the twin that has the blood is different than the twin that made the eggs her kids were born from, so they didn't match.

pretty damn weird.
This I need to look into.... piqued my interest!

No, they are triplets. If twins are not in the same room they are still twins right? Physical presence doesn't mean anything.

I didn't read this whole thread yet, but if the logic is that there are triplets and one of them dies then they are twins I think that's wrong. If your parents die are you no longer a child of theirs? I don't think the relationship goes away just because someone dies.
Both of you need to quit being serious. It is not going to get you anywhere in this shenanigan thread. TWINS!!!!!!!