If you go to bed mad

Coqui said:
Why would you have a problem with the house they bought?

Because his mom wants to keep the baby next year while we are at work. They moved further away and are about 30 to 45 minutes depending on traffic and weather. I have to be to work at 6 and Bri at 7 and I don't want to get up and hour and a half early to take the baby all the way there. If I had known they were going to move that far away, I could have put the baby on a waiting list at the Daycare I want which has a 9-12 month waiting list.

HifiGirly said:
Because his mom wants to keep the baby next year while we are at work. They moved further away and are about 30 to 45 minutes depending on traffic and weather. I have to be to work at 6 and Bri at 7 and I don't want to get up and hour and a half early to take the baby all the way there. If I had known they were going to move that far away, I could have put the baby on a waiting list at the Daycare I want which has a 9-12 month waiting list.

mom also said she would come over to our house and sit there, which is what i think she will do because she lives that far out there.

HydroSqueegee said:
mom also said she would come over to our house and sit there, which is what i think she will do because she lives that far out there.

Maybe I would have rather she kept the baby at their house.

HifiGirly said:

Well now that's completely understandable. In fact, after reading this I am upset with Hydro. Oh yeah, you hear that Hydro. That was the unmistakable sound of vaginas slamming shut.

PancakeWagon said:
Well now that's completely understandable. In fact, after reading this I am upset with Hydro. Oh yeah, you hear that Hydro. That was the unmistakable sound of vaginas slamming shut.

vaginaS??? She has more than one?? :wtf:

If I go to bed mad it takes me a little longer to go to sleep, but it takes a while anyway so it doesn't make much difference, and I'm still mad the next morning.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I couldn't sleep if I was mad. I have to be completely calm and have my mind cleared to sleep properly. If I was angry Id have to get it out my system before going to bed.

me too. its impossibe for me to go to bed mad.

I hate how people bring personal drama to a web board for our enjoyment.

Wait.. I mean like it.

Post pics of fight plz?

man who walk sideways through airport metal detector going to bangkok.