If you go to bed mad

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
I have a rule that I've lived by for a long time- I never go to bed mad. Doesn't matter what I'm mad about either, just a practice of mine.

G

Grunt

Nope, I'm never mad when I wake up. And if I did or said something mean the night before when I was man then I always feel really bad about it in the morning :(

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Well I went to bed mad last night,and when I woke up I forgot I was mad. But when I got home from work this morning, I remembered I was mad, but am I really mad?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
HifiGirly said:
Well I went to bed mad last night,and when I woke up I forgot I was mad. But when I got home from work this morning, I remembered I was mad, but am I really mad?

You shouldn't be..... I think.

:confused:

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
HifiGirly said:

nope

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
HifiGirly said:
no, husband yelled at me for not agreeing with the house his parents just bought.
you mean yelled at you for throwing a fit they didnt move closer to us?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
HifiGirly said:
no, husband yelled at me for not agreeing with the house his parents just bought.

HydroSqueegee said:
you mean yelled at you for throwing a fit they didnt move closer to us?

I HEARD HE CALLED YOU A BITCH HIFIGIRLY!!!

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
HifiGirly said:

you should have heard him once you left the room