FYI If You Don't Believe in Evolution (Haha! Controversy Thread!)

Good Lord!

I had her convinced that there was a ghost in the closet that I was friends with and he told me if I should or should not let her do certain things.
I'd go in the closet and have an audible conversation with this "ghost" and she couldn't hear him talk, so that's why she only heard me talking. :fly:

fucking priceless.

this reminds me of my little bro holding his hands together like he was scooping something up & literally 'throwing air' at my sister with his hands from across the room. She would cry all day "Maaaaahm!! HE'S THROWING AIR AT ME AGAIN!!!"

fucking priceless.

this reminds me of my little bro holding his hands together like he was scooping something up & literally 'throwing air' at my sister with his hands from across the room. She would cry all day "Maaaaahm!! HE'S THROWING AIR AT ME AGAIN!!!"

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Then how the hell do you explain this very human behavior?

Monkeypushedinwater.gif

The first monkey pushes the second monkey into the water and KNEW he did something wrong (you can tell by his body language) then the mom and the rest of the gang rushes over to save and comfort the baby that fell in the water.

THEY ARE OUR DECEDENTS!!!! This is exactly how my family operates; I'd push my sister into the water and the parents would come rushing over to save her.

I'm guessing the monkey was scrambling away from the screaming monkey because he didn't want to be in similar distress. I highly doubt it was maliciously done.

I have bionic ears. for those of you that can't hear it, you can visually tell the little guy looks "in distress" and the dry guy is scrambling away the same way he would if a person grabbed one baby's monkey's arm so you couldn't grab any others. & the parents are scrambling over 'survival of the species' like. sheesh.

zomg - he's so guilty. we shood hav a trial!

I have bionic ears. for those of you that can't hear it, you can visually tell the little guy looks "in distress" and the dry guy is scrambling away the same way he would if a person grabbed one baby's monkey's arm so you couldn't grab any others. & the parents are scrambling over 'survival of the species' like. sheesh.

zomg - he's so guilty. we shood hav a trial!
Oh yeah, you're the Easter guy. Of course you would think that.

despite the by-proxy libertarianism you espouse, you seem awful concerned with what other people believe in

I'm guessing the monkey was scrambling away from the screaming monkey because he didn't want to be in similar distress. I highly doubt it was maliciously done.

Although none of us really know, even dog packs have been known to have "pranksters". They serve a valuable purpose in reducing tension and anxiety in a group.