if you could work with one animal,

oh, look at the monkey...he's mad...isn't he cute when he's mad? here's a banana, you monkey wonkey...cutchee smootchee...

645611d68d23a2.jpg

I think Dolphins or Killer Whales would be very cool. I've jealous of the people that get to do the shows with them at Sea World. I love swimming and they are just amazing creatures. One of these days I will swim with the dolphins.

i was watching a show on chimps and volunteers/trainers/caretakers. i've always loved chimps, and realized it would be a cool job/volunteer op to work with them. that's more what i was going for.

in that case the duck billed platypus just because I'd like to be able to say that I work with platypii

Last edited:
cant see myself working with an animal of any kind. I can barely take care of myself.

But if i had to choose, id take Cats. They pretty much take care of themselves. A tub of food and water and you can leave them for a week before changing their litter box.

cant see myself working with an animal of any kind. I can barely take care of myself.

But if i had to choose, id take Cats. They pretty much take care of themselves. A tub of food and water and you can leave them for a week before changing their litter box.
That's not working with an animal. That's leaving it to itself. I think you missed the point.

I would work with pigs, because if the bastards ever act up, it's BBQ and Bacon time baby. I'd set an example for the other pigs by feeding them the recently punished.

"Yes Wilbur, Tommy was a bad pig. That's right, tears make him taste better."

None of them.

Every animal on the planet has at one point had a movie or tv show about it where it (or they) go bezerk and start killing people. Have you ever seen When Good Desert Tortoises Go Bad? I'm not ending up like those poor idiots who tried to round them up.

Last edited: