if you could work with one animal,

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
what would it be? i don't even mean your favorite animal...i guess it's which animal intrigues you the most?

i would love to work with chimps. i think they are remarkable, and it would be an incredible experience to be able to work with them.

and mojo, i know you work with a gorilla already...maybe i'll come camp out at your home for a week to take notes and pictures. :p ;)

what would it be? i don't even mean your favorite animal...i guess it's which animal intrigues you the most?

i would love to work with chimps. i think they are remarkable, and it would be an incredible experience to be able to work with them.

and mojo, i know you work with a gorilla already...maybe i'll come camp out at your home for a week to take notes and pictures. :p ;)

are you calling drool a gorilla?

depends on what you mean by work with

either way I'd probably choose a dog. they're man's best friend for a reason. nothing is as capable, trainable and loyal as the right dog

depends on what you mean by work with

either way I'd probably choose a dog. they're man's best friend for a reason. nothing is as capable, trainable and loyal as the right dog

i was watching a show on chimps and volunteers/trainers/caretakers. i've always loved chimps, and realized it would be a cool job/volunteer op to work with them. that's more what i was going for.

I would love to work with dolphins. The problem is that I am easily excitable and would spook them. This is the same reason why I've never learned to scuba dive, apparently my excitment can be a bad thing. :(

I would love to work with dolphins. The problem is that I am easily excitable and would spook them. This is the same reason why I've never learned to scuba dive, apparently my excitment can be a bad thing. :(

i did not know this. i am easily excited too. i guess i can mark scuba off my list of things to do, too. :(

We offer many exciting trips to watch the gorilla in his natural habitat. This trip is not recommended for little people or those easily offended. Face masks are provided for your breathing protection.