if you could move anywhere.. where would you go?

Coqui said:
In the span of 1 year, I have 50 ear infections. The doctors kept just giving me drops and setting me on my way. They eventually decided to stop treating me saying that my mom was overreacting. Within the first month of moving to Arizona, the doctors there diagnosed and fixed the problem. To this day, I have issues hearing things directly in front of me (although it seemed to heighten my peripheral hearing)

My brother was also neglected for the most part and due to improper corrections, he is now currently 20/400 in both eyes.

My mom went in to the hospitol with stomach pains. They weren't able to treat her. She now is forced to take pills for her G/I issues for the rest of her life (here's where the insect part comes into play) when she woke up from an operation (I forget what they removed) she groggily saw a black shape on top of the feeding (or breathing - she says feeding but that doesn't make sense) tube going directly into her mouth. When it was close enough, she was able to tell it was a 6 + inch cockroach crawling down the tube.
...wtf

holy hell, that's messed up. were you an army brat or was there some other reason we're referring to uncle sam's healthcare?

Coqui said:
In the span of 1 year, I have 50 ear infections. The doctors kept just giving me drops and setting me on my way. They eventually decided to stop treating me saying that my mom was overreacting. Within the first month of moving to Arizona, the doctors there diagnosed and fixed the problem. To this day, I have issues hearing things directly in front of me (although it seemed to heighten my peripheral hearing)

My brother was also neglected for the most part and due to improper corrections, he is now currently 20/400 in both eyes.

My mom went in to the hospitol with stomach pains. They weren't able to treat her. She now is forced to take pills for her G/I issues for the rest of her life (here's where the insect part comes into play) when she woke up from an operation (I forget what they removed) she groggily saw a black shape on top of the feeding (or breathing - she says feeding but that doesn't make sense) tube going directly into her mouth. When it was close enough, she was able to tell it was a 6 + inch cockroach crawling down the tube.
A 6" cockroach in the feeding tube? I have seen some massive cockroaches, but 6" and it found its way inside a feeding tube with the opening the size of a pencil? Are you sure she wasn't just halucinating as an after effect of the anesthesia?

theacoustician said:
A 6" cockroach in the feeding tube? I have seen some massive cockroaches, but 6" and it found its way inside a feeding tube with the opening the size of a pencil? Are you sure she wasn't just halucinating as an after effect of the anesthesia?

Not in. On.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
Dude. You suck at the sarcasm.

Ditto
Here skin, your name's not Sarcasmo anymore, so don't you give me any of that guff. Besides, I like the idea of Berlin, pity there's no jobs.