if you could move anywhere.. where would you go?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
but i am thinking about getting the hell outta florida. I'm hoping to see alot of the country and world this year and i'm looking to move in 2-6 months somewhere around the US.

If you could move somewhere, where would you go and why? I'm looking at a clean start, sell everything ( i cant' move a damn thing in the Miata) and just start over (minus the job.. cause thats there regardless of where i live) so lets say theoretically you make like.. 70 a year and you could live anywhere doing what you do.

i've been thinking about it alot lately but i have practically no experience anywhere else.

GO NUTS.. tell me of the amazing places. The top of my list is Atlanta right now. We have an office there, and i know i like the environment.

I would move to Berlin. Coolest fucking city in Europe. Clean, modern, and lots o' jobs.

And I would establish the 4th or 5th Reich, whichever one they're on now.

(It would be a cool, laid back Reich. Pool, beer, chicks...)

Flamer McDickchugger said:
I would move to Berlin. Coolest fucking city in Europe. Clean, modern, and lots o' jobs.

And I would establish the 4th or 5th Reich, whichever one they're on now.

(It would be a cool, laid back Reich. Pool, beer, chicks...)
Lot's of Jobs? What Berlin are you talking about? Germany is a disaster at the minute. They're hoping the world cup brought in investment though, so we'll see how that pans out.

And for American cities:

Beautiful Duluth, MN, birthplace of Bob Dylan. The largest and highest volume port on the great lakes. Located next to Lake Superior. More cloudy than Seattle, snows in July. The entire city is built into the side of a CLIFF, east west roads are at about 100% to 150% grade. Cheap real estate, lots of industrial jobs etc.

Duluthjuly.JPG

My personal preference is not to stay in any one place in any case. I dont like Duluth more than I like where I am. I like to move...

Last edited:
Atlanta is a top one cause of all the people we know and the history we have in the city. Love the place (cept for the heat, bleh). My other choice, and I think JJ's too, would be Denver. I haven't been, but I think I would love it, colder weather and tons of snowboarding, sweet! And when JJ spent a few weeks up there on business a couple years ago she really liked it alot. ONly problem was the dryer atmosphere really messed with her contacts.

Hawaii
New York
Seattle
San Francisco
Phuket
Rio de Janeiro
Montevideo
Bueno Aires
Venice
Amalfi
Los Angeles
Belle Fourche
Melbourne
Java
Moscow

No particular order. Those are all places I'd like to spend some time in; I'd have to experience a few months in each - save for the three I've already lived in - to decide. I'm sure there are more, that's just what I came up with off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I think it depends on what kind of climate you like. Drool and I are anti cold and snow, so that removes a lot of places from the list.

As of right now... a little further north to Urbana, OH. Far away from everyone, but close enough to visit family on a regular basis.

i like the mid west.

Second choice if i didnt have to worry about a job would be either somewhere in the Rockies or Appalachians. I love the mountains.

FlyNavy said:
Hawaii
New York
Seattle
San Francisco
Phuket
Rio de Janeiro
Montevideo
Bueno Aires
Venice
Amalfi
Los Angeles
Belle Fourche
Melbourne
Java
Moscow

No particular order. Those are all places I'd like to spend some time in; I'd have to experience a few months in each - save for the three I've already lived in - to decide. I'm sure there are more, that's just what I came up with off the top of my head.

You don't want to live in Hawaii. Trust me