Ontopic If you could delete an event/time in history which one would you pick?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I've been musing on this 'what if' question for a while now and wondering 'what if' the Native Americans never got smallpox and died and then ended up occupying at least half of Northern America so the states as they are now did not exist. Would there be 30 states instead? Would it just be one united country? Would the world be more peaceful and nice considering native american culture? Any thoughts?

If you could delete or alter a perioid in history, which which you choose and what do you think the effects would be on the modern world?

So you'd just have Muslims and Jews instead of Muslims, Jews and Christians? :fly:

From what I understand, the Koran is similar to the Bible and the stories it tells. If Jesus was removed out of history, would either religion be as nutty?

From what I understand, the Koran is similar to the Bible and the stories it tells. If Jesus was removed out of history, would either religion be as nutty?
Well considering the Qu'ran and Muslims believe in Mohammed, who was pretty similar to Jesus I don't think it would make a difference.

Ask yourself this: If all the Christians were now Jews would the world be a more or less sane place? Would Hitler have decided not to start the hollocaust considering Jews would then outnumber the other religions? Would the holocaust have involved Buddhists or blacks or Muslims instead? :confused:

9-11 Just so we'd avoid the wars and fascist laws and practices that has happened since then. I can't think of another major event in my lifetime which has had such long term effects on us.

9-11 Just so we'd avoid the wars and fascist laws and practices that has happened since then. I can't think of another major event in my lifetime which has had such long term effects on us.

Do you honestly think the fascist laws and practices in place would'nt have still happened?