WTF If you are ever out and about with me

Yes, I think IBWIP actually prefers stuff from a (cheap) can.

my hipster neighborhood joint has 2.75 16oz pbr cans. he would feel at home if they visited here again. I pony up the extra .25 for a yeungling bottle

Im drinking right now!

me too. HF!
went and visited my dad and stepmom for lunch to visit and show them the new wheels. hit their nice bottleshop on the way out and blew a ton stocking up with cheap suburb prices. we get raped buying booze downtown.

on st. pat's day my hood hipster place did a can of schlitz and a shot of jameson for $4. I think they're still trying to get rid of the schlitz

Yes, I think IBWIP actually prefers stuff from a (cheap) can.

I am a man who can and does appreciate a fine drink, but it is true that I frequently opt for a more economical solution. Perhaps one day when your palate is fully developed we can discuss the numerous and intricate flavors of a good IPA.

I think there may be a hobo or two in his family tree.

My father was born in Yugoslavia and orphaned at the age of five. I have a busybody aunt, who pursues genealogy as a hobby, which maintains that my paternal grandfather was killed by an automobile while drunkenly crawling across a road. This doesn't seem like an unreasonable supposition to me.

Whats lone star?

I have consumed Lone Star one time, and I do not think I will do so again. When the first Lone Star steakhouse opened in my hometown my father was excited by the prospect of tasting this exotic elixir-- presumably having enjoyed it at some point in his past when he frequented the southwestern regions of our nation. We went to the restaurant, placed our orders, and were shortly thereafter presented with delightfully frosted mugs. Inside the mugs was an unusually pale beer which proved to be possibly the most sour, in both smell and taste, lager I've ever consumed.

It's not that he prefers it, he's just not picky. He'll pretty much drink anything with an alcohol content, but for every day drinking, he doesn't want to break the bank, so he goes for the miller lite. Being a drunk can be expensive, so he's gotta give somewhere.

True: I am not a discriminating drinker. A result of this is my surprising knowledge of and experience with various malt liquors, alco-pops, and bum wines.

my hipster neighborhood joint has 2.75 16oz pbr cans. he would feel at home if they visited here again. I pony up the extra .25 for a yeungling bottle

Can't say I'm a PBR guy. In fact, I can't think of the last time I had one.

Where the fuck is IBWIP? I need him to read my PM.

PM received. Will fulfill request provided it is remembered tomorrow.