If you and Mitch could dock something...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,291
Steam
mattressfish
I take Mitch to be more of a classic docker. I'd guess that he would pick something mainstream like a hampster or snake.

Personally, I'd like to step into the big leagues with him. If I had the choice of anything, it would have to be a Faberge egg. The beauty of that jewel encrusted egg sliding back and forth between our poopers makes me want to beat off right now.

So what would you choose?

btw, this is Mitch and nws: http://www.demonbaby.com/blog/mitch

and if you aren't familiar with docking, check this out: http://uselessforum.com/showthread.php?t=3075 sfw

This is far too easy. I'm not clicking any links, and will remain blissfully ignorant.

a2a.gif

Looks pretty real doesn't it? Yea, I just used some melted hershey bars and crushed peanuts for that shoot. Kind of a throwback to the ol alfred hitchcock chocolate sauce for blood kinda thing.

bast_imret said:
Looks pretty real doesn't it? Yea, I just used some melted hershey bars and crushed peanuts for that shoot. Kind of a throwback to the ol alfred hitchcock chocolate sauce for blood kinda thing.

Even if the poo was fake, theres no denying that miniscule wee-wee.

Docking is dick to dick - one circ and one not.

Not that I KNOW or anything...

Need I post pics of the docking sleeves for those Anglos who can't find a Greek with which to dock?

***edited for update***

Wikipedia said:
Docking sleeve
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

A docking sleeve is a sex toy which is sometimes used to aide the sexual act of docking. It is a cylindrical device, which has both ends open. Two men insert their penises into either end and gain pleasure from this. The sleeve is particularly useful for docking between two men who have both been circumcised, where it is used as a replacement for foreskin.

The latest styles of docking sleeves are made of emulated skin, including brands such as Cyberskin.

Last edited:
shawndavid said:
Docking is dick to dick - one circ and one not.

Not that I KNOW or anything...

Need I post pics of the docking sleeves for those Anglos who can't find a Greek with which to dock?

***edited for update***

They have invented a device for ANAL docking....I believe this is what the question pertains to.

Let's all stand around like retarded monkeys and tape our cocks together. Oh man this so hot. I'm totally turned on right now. Ooh yeah.

Goddamn we look retarded.

Fags. :rolleyes:

So Bast asked me if I saw this and I said yeah, some picture of some guy. He said you didn't click next did you...I said no, there was a Next? He said good!