If there is any doubt, there is no doubt

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Recently I've been trying to apply this to my life in decisions I make, and it's been working out surprisingly well.

Decisions that I've found myself going back and forth about suddenly become much more easy to decide on when I apply this logic to the situation.

An example being recently I've debated trading one of my guns for something else, and have had a few attractive offers, but not really what I was looking/hoping for. One of them I thought about for the better part of the day yesterday and even though I didn't like a certain aspect of the offer I was planning on going through with the trade. That is until I gave it a bit more thought and applied the "no doubt" policy. I decided against the trade and am actually quite pleased with the decision.

Thoughts? Experiences?

a relative gave me this advice once (loooong ago trying to decide whether a gf was "the one", but I think it applies to most things):

If the decision is that hard to make, probably either is ok.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

If it's an important decision, I'd much prefer having no doubt, but sometimes you don't have a choice.

tragic kingdom was probably the defining album of my angst-y preteen years. i felt like gwen stefani was singing my soul. mostly i would listen to spiderwebs and don't speak over and over again. it was a good time.

on a side note, i'm fairly dull, and plan a lot. i don't over-think things often.

tragic kingdom was probably the defining album of my angst-y preteen years. i felt like gwen stefani was singing my soul. mostly i would listen to spiderwebs and don't speak over and over again. it was a good time.

on a side note, i'm fairly dull, and plan a lot. i don't over-think things often.

lolwut

I tend to over think and stress on decisions (and have more than once ended up making a choice I regretted later), that's why I've been trying this new angle.

lolwut

I tend to over think and stress on decisions (and have more than once ended up making a choice I regretted later), that's why I've been trying this new angle.

you should try being dumb-ish for a while. i'm not gonna win any prizes, but i'm not losing any sleep either, ya know?

I have to analyze the heck out of huge decisions because making the wrong choice I could have avoided would put me into a state of frenzy. It's saved me from at least 3 really bad housing choices during the past 2 months, and got me into a good situation in retrospect.

I'm like Johnny 5 with the need for input. If I can't get it, I then refuse to make a decision other than to say 'I'll decide when I know more'.

I came in here to make that exact same reference.

I'll get you next time, Gadget.