If someone here would die, what would we do?

I can't imagine something being that good where you want to play it for that long. I personally can't do more than 6-7 hour stretches because my eyes start to bother me and I get a headache. I rarely get to play games for longer than 2 hour stretches.

Bubbles said:
This is not a pleasant subject at all. I've never lost a friend and I'm not quite sure how I would feel if one of you died. :(
it's not fun and it will change you forever. :(

i remember like back in like '96 or '97 I used to 'chat' on this program called "the palace" anyways, I was on that fucker a lot, and it was full of angsty computer nerds. one day we learned that one of the guys in the usual gang had killed himself. it was pretty freaking depressing, and back then tracking someone wasn't as easy as it is now. so I just remember people being depressed and really not knowing what to say or do

ChikkenNoodul said:
[Serious mode]

With this group? There'd probably be a ton of poignant stuff written, and several people would actually go to the memorial services.

And LOTS of memorial toasts, I'm sure...

[/Serious]
mos def

remember when that dude Dark got killed in that car crash over at the [m]? I'd say like half the people just kept spamming ":(" and everyone else cracked jokes

theacoustician said:
I was reading this (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3145432) and sorta laughed at the freaky ass Asian people that stay up for days at a time to play MMORPGs, but it got me thinking. Who do you think will be the first person here to die? What will they die of? What would we do about it (if anything)?
how the fuck do you die from gaming though? how the fuck?