Baby If picking up trash paid the same as my current salary I would switch jobs

I was driving to work today and saw the guys picking up trash on the side of the highway and was actually jealous of them, here's why:

- Outdoors
- Lots of exercise
- Stress is non-existent
- Visible and obvious results of the work you do. Meaning that if I clean a mile of highway I can look back, see it clean, and have the satisfying realization of "I did that."

Seriously, I'm jealous of those guys, and would gladly trade jobs if the pay was the same, maybe even slightly less.

weirdo.

Since I get paid to do this job I don't have much motivation for another one, especially since the other one pays nothing.

Yeah I realized how gay that idea was hence the "Yeah maybe not.."..

Horticulturalist. Landscaper. There you go.... nah, fuck I'm sucking the fat one right now..

City-employed janitors make $32,000 here.

But I guess if you adjust for cost of living, it's really shitty.

some cities use them, some dont

We have them country-wide.

Also a friend of mine was a bin man for a while (and by a while I mean about a week or two). The foreman started getting complaints about late pick ups/no picks ups so decided to check up on my friend and his crew. Found them sat at 6am on an abandoned sofa on the street drinking beers. Instantly sacked.

:case:

Also a friend of mine was a bin man for a while (and by a while I mean about a week or two). The foreman started getting complaints about late pick ups/no picks ups so decided to check up on my friend and his crew. Found them sat at 6am on an abandoned sofa on the street drinking beers. Instantly sacked.

What did you expect from hobos? A good work ethic?

I just figured it was a funny story. He's an Irish guy so the way he tells it is frickin hilarious. He has many other amusing getting fired jokes. Such a bum. But a funny one so kind of worthwhile.

Uh huh.