Baby If picking up trash paid the same as my current salary I would switch jobs

I thought the people on roadsides picking up garbage were volunteers and inmates, not paid workers. I've always thought manual labor would be more rewarding then a desk jockey job.

AZ pays people to do it and as such our highways are always pristine, it's really nice actually.

AZ pays people to do it and as such our highways are always pristine, it's really nice actually.

This. We have some of the best landscaped highways around. I didn't realize how nice it was till I went back to Utah for a visit and their freeways are lined with weeds and whatever trash was caught in them.

This. We have some of the best landscaped highways around. I didn't realize how nice it was till I went back to Utah for a visit and their freeways are lined with weeds and whatever trash was caught in them.

You don't have to worry about weeds when the weeds catch on fire and kill themselves

I was impressed with WV roads. Then again they have up to $25,000 fine and prison time for littering.