If my religious beliefs were a car, I can't find reverse

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
84737c6e7deaee.jpg

I was baptized at a very early age, and had very little say in the whole idea… let’s face the facts for a moment here, Jesus himself was baptized at the age of 30 and I’m assuming at the age of 30 he knowingly and freely desired to be baptized. Me however, as an infant, maybe I would have been against it. Mark 16:15-18 says "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned". I couldn’t piss and shit into a toilet, let alone understand the concept of believing in a Jesus, a Tooth Fairy, or a Santa Claus. So I’m thinking I want to be what I call “reverse baptized”. That’s right. I don’t want it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could pull this off? Can I sweat out the Holy Water or something?

According to some Christian denominations, all children are innocent in the eyes of the lord thus the baptism was just a motion. That way if you got some weird kid's disease and died you would have a free pass in to heaven.

After a certain age and you are conscious of everything supposedly that doesn't work anymore and you need to be confirmed to the church and rebaptised if you want in.

So basically that initial baptism should be expired by now, so you don't require a reverse baptism. You're all greased up and ready for hell. Enjoy.

Last edited:
In Catholicism, baptism is the absolution of your sins. Your parents agree to raise you Catholic. That's it.

If you want to become a member of the Catholic church and affirm your own beliefs, you then receive the sacrament of Confirmation. That is when you are mature enough to agree to become Catholic and to follow in that faith.

Then there's the weak minded atheists who become confirmed just because they're too much of a pussy to tell their parents they're atheist.

In Catholicism, baptism is the absolution of your sins. Your parents agree to raise you Catholic. That's it.

If you want to become a member of the Catholic church and affirm your own beliefs, you then receive the sacrament of Confirmation. That is when you are mature enough to agree to become Catholic and to follow in that faith.

Then there's the weak minded atheists who become confirmed just because they're too much of a pussy to tell their parents they're atheist.

I did it for the free wine and crackers

I went through confirmation as an agnostic at the time. :lol: