if cletusjones is around,

wooooweee!! congratulations on the little fossil...what a great little nickname! i'm so thrilled for you and that this relationship has worked out so well.
if parenting DIDN'T scare you, i'd worry. i had a TON of baby experience before ours came along and i still was scared to death! it's not something that should be taken lightly and it's it's the most challenging thing you'll ever do in your life. feeling scared because of that is normal.
but it's incredible. i'm sure you already know that. but many things come to you naturally, and if it doesn't, there are usually plenty of people around you to ask. :heart:
i'd love to see an ultrasound pic and i'd love to see pics of the baby when SHE gets here. :D
Thanks!

Sheena has a bunch of baby experience with her sister's son. Her sister is kind of a slacker so she pawned the kid off on anyone who'd take him and Sheena volunteered. I feel better knowing that she knows what's up, if neither of us had any kid experience I'd be really scared.

I dunno, 90% of the people have been telling us it's a boy. We'll be happy either way but I think a boy would be easier.

I'll see about getting pics up over the holiday.

Thank you good sir.

Gotcha. I'm pretty much like that all the time already so hopefully I'll end up being good to go. :fly:

One more thing, not to scare you or anything, but 2 year olds are a piece of cake, as soon as they hit 3, throw all expectations out the window and just try to make it through the year.

One more thing, not to scare you or anything, but 2 year olds are a piece of cake, as soon as they hit 3, throw all expectations out the window and just try to make it through the year.
really? 3 is the magic satanic number? I'd believe that more than 2 but they're both factors of 6 so it could probably go either way. Yikes.

no way. three is the devil's mark in toddler years. make sure you don't have any duct tape and/or rope in the house, because you WILL use it if you have it. :fly:

no way. three is the devil's mark in toddler years. make sure you don't have any duct tape and/or rope in the house, because you WILL use it if you have it. :fly:

QFT.

I highly recommend NOT moving 3 times and having 2 kids with a three year old, it really throws them off to have things change so much in one year.