If anyone is interested - Yodlee for keeping track of finances

inline do you enter each transaction as you do them and does it recognize the transaction in your banking account? Like you write check can you manually enter it into the budget before it shows up pending at the bank? I couldn't tell from the flash demo.

Last edited:
Cool thanks, I'm checking it out.

EDIT:
Unfortunately it doesn't have our credit union, so I don't think we can use it.

You can manually enter your own bank. It isn't limited to what it knows :D

inline do you enter each transaction as you do them and does it recognize the transaction in your banking account? Like you write check can you manually enter it into the budget before it shows up pending at the bank? I couldn't tell from the flash demo.

I don't know, i never write checks. I'll see if i can play with it today and find out for you though.

Manual transactions can be created to reflect a physical check that you have given someone and not quiet sure when they will cash it. This give you visibility into how this transactions will effect your balance.

It will try to auto reconcile your manual transaction with the real transaction when it clears the bank. If there is any question it will put an icon next to the transactions so you can manual reconcile them if needed.

Pretty cool.