If anyone is interested - Yodlee for keeping track of finances

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
I don't know how many of you may know about this site or not, but i've been following alot of things finance related lately and i've been researching this place for the past 6 months. Alot of seasoned professionales use this site to keep track of alot of different accounts.

The jist of it is, its secure but you add all the accounts you want to keep track of on this site. You provide log in information for each site and it updates daily or on demand. It will analyze your spending, your savings, your debt to income ration. I think its amazing, and its free. Research it yourself and see if its a tool you could utilize. Its helping me get ahold of my finances, maybe it can help someone here too :D

www.yodlee.com

www.moneycenter.yodlee.com

i forgot to add you can do billpay here and have it e-mail you reminders of any bills do or alerts for limits reached, or balances low.. Meh, play around with the site, i'm sure you'll love it :D

An upcoming thread by inline: A crooked system admin at Yodlee stole every penny I had! I'm now giving BJs for rent, any takers?

i just checked out the demo. looks pretty cool actually. the passwords thing kinda weirds me out though.

i just checked out the demo. looks pretty cool actually. the passwords thing kinda weirds me out though.

Same here which is why i waited so long to sign up. I have some friends who have alot higher credit limits and are worth alot more then i am and they are comfortabel using it. I also check my credit daily and have fraud alerts setup though.

Doesnt anyone just use a calculator anymore?
my current system is kinda like that. i have a page on the web where i can keep notes. one of the notes is my budget for the next few paycheques. it's just a text list though so i do the subtraction with Microsoft Calculator v5.0

I have a budget. I know what I make. I know what I can spend. I know what I pay out every month. Then I balance my account every month to make sure no one is ripping me off (lots of online spending going on). I basically just use a pencil, calculator, and a notepad. Been working for 10 years now lol.

so do any of you couples have a shared account? if so, what's the best way you have found to record debits in one checkbook? i used to balance until spange and i combined...now debit purchases are never remembered or written down..and so balancing checkbook has gone down the drain. any good tips?