Thread If a djinn offered you a single tangible gift for Christmas, what would it be?

I'm a really, really good driver. I put on music and zone out with my thoughts. Before I know it, 3 hours have gone by. 200 miles is nothing for me. (But 1,800 miles to Illinois and back in 24 nonstop hours almost killed me.)

Lol Nascar.

I'm a really, really good driver. I put on music and zone out with my thoughts. Before I know it, 3 hours have gone by. 200 miles is nothing for me. (But 1,800 miles to Illinois and back in 24 nonstop hours almost killed me.)

Yea, that's how I am! And I used to drive from here to Wisconsin a lot. That is such a shit drive.

God I hate to say this... You and I are a lot alike. :omy:

:lol:

I"m soo glad that I don't have a husband who is really into this shit, too, because I need control over where things go, how they look, etc. Otherwise, I go insane if I even hate the color of something.

your son is very lucky.
i wish my son had a father like you :heart:
he too cries when his dad drops him off. i personally dont understand why hes such a shitty dad, he was never like this when we were a family... so it boggles my fucking mind...
i feel bad for my little guy, but its ok, cuz thats just more of him for me :)
i try to do so much with him and have lots of fun and fill that horrible void i know he feels... i know that one day my son will look at me and thank me....

Exactly. It's also got to be hard on you to even send him with his father, when you have such ill feelings about him. Do you guys have a set schedule?

How do you feel about purple vaginas? Because those weird me out.

Like eggplant colored with all sort of varied colors on the outside. I look at that crap and I'm like, HOW does that even happen?????

Same with discolored areas around the starfishole. Disgust.

I remember when we got on that webchat thing. All we could hear was you in your broken glasses giggling like a tard the whole time. I can only imagine that your Skype experience is similar.

:lol: DEAD @ broken glasses! ldjfklskghdkfhgdkjhg

Exactly. It's also got to be hard on you to even send him with his father, when you have such ill feelings about him. Do you guys have a set schedule?
we do, set by a judge, but he rarely complies.

dating guys that break into your house and cause all sorts of drama, and doing drugs, etc etc is the opposite of a good mama by the way. I thought someone should tell you.
i dont do drugs and my relationship has nothing to do with my child you fucking silly faggot.

I'm with ya. We want to eventually move to Denver. If it were just up to April, we'd already be there. She doesn't care. I want to move, but it freaks me the fuck out.

im the opposite, i can pick and move like its nobodys business. ive done a few times since i was a kid.