Hawt I'd pitch in a couple bucks to have this come to the USA

Mr. Asa, did you know that just because someone doesn't share your opinion, that does not make them an idiot or stupid or uneducated?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Its fucking Brazil, not the US you idiot. You saying that with your extensive knowledge of South American countries that this is a waste?

Fucking read the thread before you troll
Just so we're clear, this entire thread is simply another one of your idiot trolls, Mr. "I have extensive knowledge of South American countries."

Dude, save the platitudes. It's rare when you make sense, and this isn't one of them.

Just so we're clear, this entire thread is simply another one of your idiot trolls, Mr. "I have extensive knowledge of South American countries."

Dude, save the platitudes. It's rare when you make sense, and this isn't one of them.

Do you even know what a troll thread is? Based on this statement I'm pretty sure you don't.
And tell me where I said I have extensive knowledge of any country, much less any of South America's countries.

Do you even know what a troll thread is? Based on this statement I'm pretty sure you don't.
And tell me where I said I have extensive knowledge of any country, much less any of South America's countries.

nobody gives a shit about countries like Bolivia and Guyana

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
You don't see this as an obvious difference of opinion?
Nope. The first page comments are differences of opinion. Someone blindly applying their thought process of one country's social structure and problems with race to another that they know nothing about is that person being blindingly retarded

Once years ago, in the Citrus Park mall food court, a mother had her about 12-year old son standing there holding a sign that said "I still wet the bed and won't help my father with the chores." The poor kid, standing there, and his parents shrieking at him, everyone looking at him. :(

When the dad walked away to get food, I walked over to the kid and took the sign, tore it, and put it in the trash. The psycho mom started screaming at me, but I just walked away. Fast, lol.

Once years ago, in the Citrus Park mall food court, a mother had her about 12-year old son standing there holding a sign that said "I still wet the bed and won't help my father with the chores." The poor kid, standing there, and his parents shrieking at him, everyone looking at him. :(

When the dad walked away to get food, I walked over to the kid and took the sign, tore it, and put it in the trash. The psycho mom started screaming at me, but I just walked away. Fast, lol.
Hahahahha I like your style.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

What the fuck good do parents expect to come from publicly shaming their child?

Maybe he wets the bed because his mom is a cunt.