Hawt I'd pitch in a couple bucks to have this come to the USA

People, yes. Governments? Isn't that the problem lately?
Listen, you don't understand economics, for every dollar the government spend it generates 40 billion dollars privately which then are taxed and earns the government millions on each dollar.

At least that's what people that have zero grasp on finances like to claim whenever you compare government spending to a household budget. Anyone remember the 90s when a balanced budget was the holy grail and only goal? Whatever happened to those days?

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Specifically it is about a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting racism that is shaming people

well, racism against black women. I wouldn't exactly give them the blanket of 'FIGHTERS OF JUSTICE' since they only seem to be focusing on racism against black people.

guise....people are just stupid...they are worried about the wrong things....my town is the capitol and our new governor is all we are fixing this illinois budget NOW and said the capitol building will not have xmas lights this year...boom thousands saved in electricity bills and labor.....so some union raised the money to have the lights...like...kids are going without heat right now in this town....pay their utility bills...fuck who cares about down town lights, ya know?

guise....people are just stupid...they are worried about the wrong things....my town is the capitol and our new governor is all we are fixing this illinois budget NOW and said the capitol building will not have xmas lights this year...boom thousands saved in electricity bills and labor.....so some union raised the money to have the lights...like...kids are going without heat right now in this town....pay their utility bills...fuck who cares about down town lights, ya know?
I pay my taxes, I'm fine with them going to beautify the city and raising moral instead of 100% of every leftover dollar going to welfare instead of something at least minutely productive.

You have a stupid attitude indeed.

GUYS, WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS UNTIL EVERYONE IS ABLE TO PAY THEIR BILLS!!

the kids are innocent bystanders and shouldnt have to suffer, thats just my opinion. I hate to see anyone suffer

I pay my taxes, I'm fine with them going to beautify the city and raising moral instead of 100% of every leftover dollar going to welfare instead of something at least minutely productive.

You have a stupid attitude indeed.

GUYS, WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS UNTIL EVERYONE IS ABLE TO PAY THEIR BILLS!!

Is very different from "EVERYONE'S BILLS ARE PAID."