Hawt I'd pitch in a couple bucks to have this come to the USA

Half of those billboards are probably kiki commenting about her housenegro brazilian ex husband

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
What a waste of money.
Why not spend that on starving children and the needy.

Like who cares of they post it on FB. What diff does it make if it's on the billboard.
Posting it online is already available to the public so what's the point.

A billboard with information for a local shelter for abused women children and animals would make more sense than this shit.

So dumb.

Nah waste of time and money. IMO shaming is rude and no better than the original transgression. If someone is nasty and racist and hateful I will tell them once and after that I just remove them from either my friends list, feed, or life.

i don't think publicly shaming people is a good thing to do.

shame the behaviour, not the people.

I'm okay with them blurring names and faces.

I praise you for trying and attempting to lose weight.
It's the filthy lazy slobs that suck
I don't get the whole I'm beautiful the way I am stuff like ok. You're a beautiful person of course. We all are, except @APRIL, but they can't honestly look at themselves and think golly my chub is the sexiest thing I ever saw. And then to claim you can be obese and *healthy*? Cmon. Fat kills your organs. I mean suffocates them.

How dare you try to deny the safe spaces needed simply for personal satisfaction. MAYBE THEY FEEL LIKE THEY ARE A FAT PERSON NOT BY CHOICE BUT WHO THEY REALLY ARE.

You're just trying to deny them from being on the cover of a magazine. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!:p

How dare you try to deny the safe spaces needed simply for personal satisfaction. MAYBE THEY FEEL LIKE THEY ARE A FAT PERSON NOT BY CHOICE BUT WHO THEY REALLY ARE.

You're just trying to deny them from being on the cover of a magazine. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!
They should remain fat and obese forever cuz that's how God made them. Their faces will turn red from trying to lose weight

/April